Re: [OAUTH-WG] Issue: Scope parameter

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Mon, 19 April 2010 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6fxt7KLeIiMrET12XLNjxdeiT1hY03u0skKKeVNJsoA=; b=ZhvxjG5MxqUNET95qcRFkcpMV2TP316kyWyRx/z0AMCJPihtuqit4xL0v7z+qEDvP1 GqWvR9thm+Kd4BZ8PfJ2jq6ZoGz3XT/mnBybLwjjCukabMkg2dUHRZHMeBwBA9JtayW3 Knx0u+jQqm5K4tki2Q9I6CuwMvb4QIHS6fVtY=