Re: [OAUTH-WG] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-09: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 08 June 2015 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8AN1xD3f7GfYmx3BA99Niw6jBMYWHRM8H1E+hXiR8Qk=; b=sYdGcTMvkzHsJUly+Aw1EmU1NVFN8bgpEPthQ9b7iDCsO+iabQRD3oZOsN6IvJO1O4 rIVNGAWV5rRCLLKNEHkxyy7/mqeVCa4aHf4f+3jucVn650F/MTgpkxuFToOl5/6fUk1t nu0zTeAN5AvnPbu7k6wcXvBSOEFpVQNOk9DEJvKjVkdqIljdRNC6e64X4nHXByb3w2Qf DWcUoFX0F1kNMDMJNDakeDnK8MKps+ZS/h4wIL9foSpx47S4e8N+PRjlMrQF+DSKDBBE /CjmFi9sTs2GZaYM98qU9F9XQ2uXAPgFBnfLVn2jz+MMYRAgDdwOVSMVAqXRBp4Mp4Ce /B9A==