Re: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.1: dropping password grant

Levi Schuck <levi.schuck@gmail.com> Fri, 21 February 2020 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7RgttRCF/1jWODR81FQSn2UZ/RIwyf4PJ1xK4fLNkBc=; b=QUINVRKTX29rB2CKBEJutpQ96fx2iZFExY/Po7g45BillmVSfOx5Z3vc00U0es9HmM gPOG48taaVR5+PecPNQvCckJ8V+LhgIyBegl0pePRiFR5OHxdFhOUszFXgNth812D1nF TXo+JFO/PG/wVSha585UNPB2M9jAhlxJrEjNSzgRKCM/+f3WSteg973MVAr8UjGnzTIg h/klYRbCT+EwKDuiy1BfvsvO/yWwSROntB0Y6fDJcLijy3q6PvYcVwn4pAvd2gGeUR4G E7wiZJc6v6wNOD4mFbaZ3qcjKg1TQrV2VBtkLe6OkUOVXSPeg/xcHF1EBG3Zw80vOasn OFZA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7RgttRCF/1jWODR81FQSn2UZ/RIwyf4PJ1xK4fLNkBc=; b=ewvJ+3S3vAnnGJl5ty0Z9dEzI40TvX10g6TlKAptngLHiauOzkkTjQhSlndrYOd45P y4bMoKVVknTlGy1HnOc9xAzNfbED7PmlRoP+GhZ1UZgKmL6Z825MgqOvq4yA6vmZxJ8H ADiZA6w0NJMQHQ0SpHGB+gNKDU4YRsgGv/GV7Bf1datT8qouQ2LYa5PCI6FYsZVrFykI wmVnSXqBnyk8VStTsjDlAuPI8W2MgA04WyQnjyol7CJdVlNF9tN//z1eZyFov+9qmq+p kRmnkgS+ayZ9iTeai79+Sxn4Dvtc19onWz+zTS0xxCoPgrZqQyoheYw/++Vnw5ODFJI1 ZzaQ==
References: <3A39A586-7ABE-4CA2-BAE0-ED3FD197C4BB@forgerock.com> <7C28AD9B-428E-4FB3-B41A-E707D0C1A296@lodderstedt.net> <E37187C7-9DD0-4C3B-990D-55CB8C39BD21@forgerock.com> <CAD9ie-trV02ifD8HU1JQ-FDS0=eLnikM7SWfd1hSHkn5_3m03Q@mail.gmail.com> <649A1EF4-EB80-4FB0-82D4-4F6E3535F774@forgerock.com> <CANsTMfEAoOa6ts8xPc5eZi+D09EOC11-07uUq9R5gD425EbUJg@mail.gmail.com> <9D8B2697-7B09-4CB1-9000-524AACB36D67@forgerock.com> <0C4103FE-12A1-4CB2-8D07-3CEF7D3B4340@lodderstedt.net> <3E680750-FDA1-4513-A2FE-B3E900EBE806@forgerock.com> <55991949-9B1A-44E1-B412-1BB8EAEA4A43@lodderstedt.net> <AAE487F7-776C-472B-B6DF-CB60D434F95A@forgerock.com>