Re: [OAUTH-WG] [token-exchange] exchanging between issuers/domains

Denis <denis.ietf@free.fr> Fri, 04 August 2017 13:36 UTC

To: Phil Hunt <phil.hunt@oracle.com>
Cc: oauth@ietf.org
References: <1b5f403e-aa93-3cfe-ab39-a471cf864e5d@redhat.com> <46fff444-9107-7a43-1854-88c92aaccd90@redhat.com> <CA+k3eCQCKtBct-iqxJCscad3rkUDUyx-MDbGa0Ysb995wX2BUA@mail.gmail.com> <fa2e98ad-cb95-a142-7989-4bfd422de06b@redhat.com> <CA+k3eCTzTO54xvekYoY=TkL4dxYupg+C6-K9dsduqCS9NLspdg@mail.gmail.com> <dafbf97e-1bf5-6314-85aa-58d4f4f6eab8@redhat.com> <CA+k3eCQPkZ-HXUTEj5m0po8P5=W+M6joBdCKTwMLdO=4gQErvA@mail.gmail.com> <e5b0a1d2-5d9e-fd88-bd15-c14fb627b9cf@free.fr> <B5811CA8-064A-4B97-AD20-CEA2C491357D@oracle.com> <43fcb3b7-f0ea-47f3-b0f4-9d0f33df7d7f@free.fr> <73394F38-606B-45EC-8F6B-5050BE59CD46@oracle.com>