Re: [OAUTH-WG] Dynamic Client Registration: policy_uri

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Tue, 15 July 2014 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=4+MuQFELVEEfrw79MHQQhjtxdbwfmV+pRaId37qPkTM=; b=KCl12YogY8Ww3iFPogtzXAz6tuRmB949MIUh3zSBsccTOhU4Hs7CcwOO+n7PPvrWJW U8oQd9pAsyqy1Yt7Rtofz2M8+uNLAuqvkI7RX8z5V0rMjct+ouX6PU9p2VxYwi2TTbsn 6L824ug5uxfoIoQjRLlD5jeo10I9auEk1y2/vBJGEnaFijPlaUq989PlOQ4QxuJBvphA AbcWNbcw6m4jkqZqkFE7R8b8u6s3v2w1KxUsAjop+tTm0YRyq3vi5gfP0Jrg5RUFRXLL y1ejpqFllgtV3YUOGcrXjC/a41wnseKJhFHt5Leaz2MoWGMHMNeqcwiQGj+0pWBFWJgo ALKg==
References: <53BBDFA0.8010306@gmx.net> <CABzCy2DwGcbDzgr2b1XKLgLD4hWgRdv+ipSa6gePCKtohM50Rw@mail.gmail.com> <53BBE932.6000808@gmx.net> <CABzCy2C1mwNiKbLtEgmcmRijY10hwOVK74GkhAMnHt6sioESMw@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADA07A1@TK5EX14MBXC294.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <2681D9B8-FE2F-4182-BA27-6C06A427F0AD@ve7jtb.com> <53C3BE02.3040402@gmx.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439ADA8DBE@TK5EX14MBXC294.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>