Re: [OAUTH-WG] User-agent flow and pre-registered redirect_uri

Andrew Arnott <andrewarnott@gmail.com> Mon, 07 June 2010 17:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=s1kWxa2sr0aG/OmpR2zwaQZAJXADuDdaaajHaIRzeq0=; b=EhplGfvth5YcrnsujvCVcxU6RrjY2csz6T0bIaq8+r4xp8WKLeGh6RuLnTwIPRInKC Jzx9J/CUnl5Zi6xrpkNmeEseKK40CbZbmIAgXd5wXIDS/UT8MDclIGzwT+eeoxRcEV25 Wo1gVqapCf2cmtd/hXWSKLb5c9aR3/oePEku8=