Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC Review of PAR

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Wed, 26 August 2020 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=N96mq3kxZ7sFwwyniutso4NEGauCNvAydA74KWLOWWY=; b=U6+GWIan30Yxy1E/KT0tdxrpGg6K2D3mZ8jRbL9Lz/g5vgtVN9MV1C2N0frZebgRV1 aU5c80CfevJfc2BKtKbCh6e/3PO3ptjm33A8BifTwUWejzr8akmE6I+g36ml++wh2k0g d8WR3x7Zg06SrtbErHsnN7Lmb4Het+IXJzoqKgBIGsMf9cyEKJ1smy3beUX3TdCWXHwC YBQ/LtGVuh1InE12lF0+VHPVUknkkQXeF8TJmijLV91lodRFx6CiLSn8VFwYJdwdjgsJ zvfuZky0Nye9Gpc1jCrJ1trbGSj2PutN6OZ7w0OyzUXOW8EgPRolT4KvIyhJBIy2SPaL xL2w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=N96mq3kxZ7sFwwyniutso4NEGauCNvAydA74KWLOWWY=; b=EBESf9FDEj4bwZDyehSazbwBhxCUHrpbKpNEtwxuYj/Tts1Qi+vdX6vq9o0YhmKlIQ OwozQ/CARQdIMR7g4y+zMIDMRRksKRULSazUocyGfsMycd55t3aJIGrrY38ddm1Fe3uO bdyHUx5HilUd3FVWxE1lR2WT+K2XOU1EXEask+eTVL6R8VOFmXa0DVi4YfN1RhPJpcCR jhAW3vlibGdpJaRIARF5cqJPwFxLe4zjF61UrjfvYMSUfVYH0juD4dKJtQsmYkskSpmZ 7UbMaiCb1t0pGqivluMwKS9JLU0AGWHku3VUPyA1x3j113p+ls4xhrS0958P2IIkZi8n K4ag==