Re: [ogpx] ogpx Digest, Vol 11, Issue 8

Katherine Mancuso <kmancuso@gmail.com> Fri, 05 March 2010 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:in-reply-to :references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=3kF4bZ2EdqWZClGCvPQ68jHqEQk3eiw6pnoW7NNdPQs=; b=pkPXxKjvzPTr+UxgylwIJRqvyMSSjMzKkhYiYE/nmO4NL4zXABOebyxj9S+BWVsMl7 jfEat2BWckpaUkfa/A2/A6SuXxuPAUz58eS66wJXWaj3zbrjD1rzA4MQELBEVH1aYq1x wVwNWqGOadvgPamm0DnyZ8qXaPydZCW6gggks=