Re: [Openv6] APONF (Application-based Policy for Network Functions): new BOF for IETF 90 (requesting comments)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 09 June 2014 20:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zgkVy7b5WO67W4R5z2ICsZtX03ViRQvTyck2ee66+88=; b=FvFsUkuASv2mSPoa2LfLWL1NwNXmSnT1mNMtyk3s57Se6wHeDRJzUg56M+vIaSS3uD dcnv2N6eaCbVZrJTpiotNmQWxxhfFaMDwkwpzSEfBAYwb2RW6Pjtt70LtbwNcWSJ3iGd K+KApkhCOSq0wbB6fhpVIggVHSz2KsYZbPEutjgDRDa4AlRZ6bJyYHHgWmWr4AfKPNbG a72fmunEzN27FBW5SwzXkBw8XGrSWuTCa5yxdi4OsqOhZABhFAZpTN1YYA8Ak9HOBAy8 AItnCjrIJ4aqmtZ/RbBic28WDLda25jZLyo0EZ91S0eY+bFfZL0YybKgsbCUqkpxxmGr JGtQ==