Re: [OPSAWG] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-15: (with DISCUSS)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Mon, 24 September 2018 08:21 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=BcaE589+4/ppgNCRXjy2egr0HIsFcB95xohTnuV3/4Z4WpQVCQGiyRX/j9CUu/Edt8vcRbq0cBB19hE7MC7anmVXBSD2IK/180vN5p0MCGdTPlb7Om58kSUYfhS+5Ipm1x1x82s8DkGs0J1ohCMu3llX4ZtVYUc4b9y4t21EJyY=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;