Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-mizrahi-opsawg-oam-overview-00.txt

"Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com> Wed, 14 October 2009 11:04 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:03:38 +0200
From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <dromasca@avaya.com>
To: David Harrington <ietfdbh@comcast.net>, opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] I-D Action:draft-mizrahi-opsawg-oam-overview-00.txt

I am even more surprised by the non-inclusion of the MPLS OAM work which
was developped in the Routing Area - RFC 3429, RFC 4377, RFC 4388, RFC
4687, as well as of the more recent OAM work for MPLS-TP.

Maybe this is just a temporary omission and these will be added later.
May I ask the author what are his plans and proposals related to this
document?

Thanks and Regards,

Dan