Re: [OPSAWG] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi@cisco.com> Fri, 05 April 2013 11:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6313; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1365160910; x=1366370510; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=i634UOE1KsdL3VjyB2SD2t4xiK7pbSyDUOFVSSv+q8o=; b=Jt33WThDD3yPMH9T6VXU+jykqxmqoxrPPQYfQsUjmzhYJBkWhOhuZ7yc ZlynXgjoScVZGwyUBZPGMIOIwhIp1nxOhmkQtAO6i65/3DIaNNyCBrVDA c/rbDcvMmLtaR9LSUeRAEds/kOGbz+ZECmaWh3k62cfwJFUK1fAFKUYK0 E=;