Re: [OPSAWG] [OPSEC] "On Firewalls in Internet Security" (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-00.txt)

"Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com> Mon, 05 October 2015 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8976; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444060644; x=1445270244; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=2hmYvAMGDAEn8eMIQn77S14g6VFJIB/wznuz2DDm02Q=; b=ePU57/qa22knopQ4235KIrodQFqcXr1BtzIK7G+LBA6IsV+3MYFC5Ps0 Epf9o7AF7+rNnYjOVZOPEYAgBxTr0kb7QtG4UQyRztn1/WnzSIXOwE0eP 4WXh+vT/Xih1f1MMVd3AZaQzjFa0r0s9slKz7mtso51UJEKuwSz1Pnnd4 I=;