Re: [OPSAWG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-08.txt> (An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Mechanisms) to Informational RFC

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 15 January 2013 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=YzcBT5nLQNXMdXo/5/4ZUbNMNo6Wub6c0o4Qk87HyGw=; b=rUxbVUmWxq0lmZP/zbFIax/LFnTIMRRiTwBarm2rl5qJmLmvhm6EXX/HEDzzR5caOP f2/obixcuh9kdtb7AOcwF2Zonj72DCJNwgWcIb6/n0WwBuiC+jEf5u64a1c7t7lxRjZc 1nTBIVn0oBQEZJtkiYI95IOdVJLST1Gpzid2snbiG/h5efS3ygpUUA8BWABzchHYVhR9 LvxsAI7bLtQGcC/Mb9lI1vGXO/VXWkeN1Z5rK8qwN3ZykjfQlCEH7JrfBp7Vn7EHS6Nz MNyTBFfqk8ZkSs4QTA76tl6+Vh1pLBbjrs8BebeoyC0CTtH7MUnH/ndrbJ6RwyNbM7Ag oDLw==