Re: [OPSAWG] start WGLC on draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt

"Natale, Bob" <RNATALE@mitre.org> Wed, 04 February 2009 16:50 UTC

From: "Natale, Bob" <RNATALE@mitre.org>
To: Bert Wijnen <bwijnen@bwijnen.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:50:16 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] start WGLC on draft-ietf-opsawg-smi-datatypes-in-xsd-04.txt

Hi Bert,

Thanks...ok, I see now how to fix the source of the confusion around the text your cited in Sec. 4 - more clarity about which side of the mapping is being referred to.

Will do that and also the full check for the implications of resolving references to "the other two documents" throughout in the update resulting from this last call round of comments.

Cheers,
BobN