Re: [OPSAWG] đź”” WG Adoption Call on draft-lear-opsawg-sbom-access-00

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Sun, 24 January 2021 15:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5489; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1611501766; x=1612711366; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=GD5qL+XKf/F9Jchltem8foPcUi4lk9OcSHnNYrglqdI=; b=CnrmQ7gDE2A5XCbhvJ3+xtBvZzwyIv1faT+WSexvLYAZFEZRCrOUhnOs ZZTwgTuCNrV1oXO7nIl8FFGKQkvzFAMQGAtL7sJgPsawW4QdL/6WC3Dhg F8pYTq0kEG+vbSZWnT0olaW60WfOK4qPAFvJzhph3ZU1CfnLnu+PmzcIV 0=;