Re: [OPSAWG] WG adoption poll for draft-zheng-opsawg-tacacs-yang-02

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 09 July 2019 09:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=39490; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1562664952; x=1563874552; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc: to:references; bh=XUDVSgM0IHOlgRKlUfl+sTF0ByJRptG5F+DfRhJkgr0=; b=IXGWfUW5eh6Ako66kYMPFfgR0CkeA3MVwStWvS8ukTj84eFY0of1tMJn yMU1f9+W0D84iJujLOqkKweWvZVgsBYZnxOUEcPU4fSN/cC4GJXvrMV8q 5AIdfZ1ZEtB4AxEzkEQ8HWdYuyhySA/pSYde83w2h1M4/Ca6XnWNqJfR2 k=;