Re: [OPSAWG] Call for adoption, two capwap-related documents

Rong Zhang <rzhang.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 April 2013 08:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8SPahF7+VEH8FKHcjzHoYT4tA/SGsgiSsCdrkBiGjrE=; b=cOhHaS0z5iu2J4D06m7Ng42Flu3uyTwk4ta1EpQMkcB/TQJIKErmyK1szA1UOpoYGp 7pquLdbho5hGS+uLYjBmkKoEVE8IeBVR6/r2ZkCjKYFyOAfZx0aMS0p1XJcxz1oytKYU C5Zoub15zxDK5JJ2QP83Br3Ef0iEg4P2Y8ts5MR7H3qvfDgmGqVoDLn4eBHy7hOR84z8 phYwZchgao3QaGJ8x4wu6NwBnKdeFDdcvVQl8OJZ4avsHoZGKhaK9AfUNPzS9AlJ3BRk vBbi+taUyedM1NTUSnuLY1pbSxfZitLBHlx6e2dOKBmVQlRGzEO40ab/ok7mVa7dI1Ae vuqw==