Re: [OPSAWG] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-12: (with COMMENT)

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Tue, 05 March 2024 23:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sandelman.ca; s=mail; t=1709681176; bh=hDp2I/hy6dUZ+rV0koAv7FjbehTp1dQwKCOkEIbljao=; h=From:To:cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:From; b=QU0f2UlbxXADA0nkZlKm9KaGtLLyyHJgK4QI9I5FmjHoLsbiwjwpUyQ9qUQ5pFK6b JPwlgy+CM3m8O8EWo0DMBCvCRP22Gk0k3RJGKTJtZYO3mLa7utt1LF4gd5Fa9ysMmR 2Kwckqpz1oqap7L52sdJB3peVPqyPZr6Ln0W2l2ot2r/EGizqMPMAxwt/LeddWQDr4 K+HwL0WnfgP5+Zsi27jboz34diMP3Af/4LbSDWXAOj0wCZjWMlT4bSlqz0LJKBfApx svSr8xy7TQPg4pcA47PqUNRvEUpBeAfKZOJumlydBQHe+2Z66T6gjF2oI1ad6z+h8K /grawxDHfvofw==