Re: [OPSAWG] Call for reviewers of draft-ersue-opsawg-coman-*

"Cao,Zhen" <zehn.cao@gmail.com> Mon, 06 January 2014 07:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=MhcJ7iHrlOJdBrL6pV1xmTL1QiQ84RW4w5dy1oXvtb0=; b=aWQ2h7JDW4kfboxZTtD5cEjdlCxIRvIC23V4d+vIlx4t8etLOMQwELJEygR74cKfFl +wLbo5xoytofS64cmNQGaNQ+WD8xPgO5fJc4dY+2o0maHeryWU1oCA30E+bRRsFItc11 rfsEe2Dl7yq47JsJbkbmy2XUDBSTo0JBLkrMosuz8dazAg0VOgAHPNhGQkCk6HeBYOZp D+FWFdWKhQC+Tfj4MxJu7J6B+liyfHjfS2PRwjIKguS3Kiy/xbmVXstrAjImumuXzwC1 x8jD2oQjepzmYtfWtyj1BOiYiP2aN32HFJZGsldxGZ/mfA0fb4NtxfjFGaXftOq7+0Tc ZqqQ==