[OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Tue, 02 April 2013 07:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:39:26 +0900
From: kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp>
To: opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

Dear all,

As I mentioned before, we are testing CGN under the support of Japanese Government.
Now, we've uploaded a new draft based on the result of our verification.
The useful information about the average consumption of the ports are available on the document.
Please look through it and all kind of feedback are welcome.
We mentioned Victor's draft "CGN Deployment with BGP/MPLS IP VPNs Draft" in introduction
because part of our research shares the same motivations with it.

The document is *NOT* intended to be Standards Track. It's for Informational.
The wrong description is just mere mistake, so we'll soon correct it in the next revision.

The full report of our work will be available soon on the Web.
We've just finished writing.

Best regards,

kaname