Re: [OPSAWG] Comments on draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-05

"Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com> Wed, 07 June 2017 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=33886; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1496854284; x=1498063884; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=luBzc9aMlj3ztOZ8Ri3zDScn+/rHhnUoRJLduQwMktQ=; b=jIypSo0vLUxIMRk3y3KSogMq0JTnaYLoex97+UnX1r6v0vRaqCq5XXDa yhpesUv+4dO7UiFbCauzTcn7b6IXeEpgcRp3PZQatF7zDst7IXCM4RTEW 6CWXOLEJ3/pGM9WOYG8iSEMU5KqOTsAY4Eb+w+m/dj8A4p+bkNHtkAQeP k=;