Re: [OPSAWG] comments on draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-00

"Berechya, David (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <david.berechya@nsn.com> Tue, 12 July 2011 09:20 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:19:50 +0200
From: "Berechya, David (NSN - IL/Hod HaSharon)" <david.berechya@nsn.com>
To: ext Michael Georgiades <michaelg@prime-tel.com>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] comments on draft-georgiades-opsawg-intercar-oam-req-00

Dear Michael,
Dear Hannes,

The inter carrier requirements in the draft are technology independent.
However, I doubt if we need, at this step, to add the requirement that
Maintenance Entity at each carrier should make inter-carrier service OAM
independent of transport technologies, since we have not covered the
inter technology aspects.

Best Regards,
David