Re: [OPSAWG] Christian's review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 01 February 2018 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RAgp7MFwg+vhCdnTjYsTP1Eeipn7xHx2brcjmaJo+dk=; b=uVUHiGuO0U/m/HxPvVGJEYmxt2HfEVmCNEHzHCxZNzvf0vUbkwY/eiQGEDQpMlcRNs C1NAApAusik0aJKXaYJhgi84FGku6eUYVFvYB+BgU+1kRfZpfFAdKmV7fmSRypzVV/YE 7SiTegfS8VKxYRmwnPHOAKjEOMzY9/HscZeoGJI8BIWVbM8HiAi1mOQ8LEMn+HWSGMeN dXCHbmHld6/IowKHYQe4K58aauSqg5yeulJhe4I03vnqv2JA+7v3fSweH4jyuItTEmxF jHn8ACCIr3CH8K31aQSQTwfJpLYdzNuK1Aag5TaRYcIFC+tnojmQ3sDrZEaJ50ZRh/3M 7ZMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RAgp7MFwg+vhCdnTjYsTP1Eeipn7xHx2brcjmaJo+dk=; b=m8jzqT2obuROUI/UQNIQJt7JqM+BCearhVjIcufexuiBHdijB5AQWFYOA1zHkvzGeh aPQDCNmol1W5s3IZaFwTbtN5dbkaK2N/igxkGKpubs1RkB9pVEdzyduk84B2eTXnZnpg rGqJyvgVMXaWrn9cJ+sHAVvKOEynKpQIXQfGH5+i7/8+n2YjJlfW5uP19uSHp/Pk+Vd2 UEEVQzWBiQqrBEZQvsS5A4bizojGf/8iXrz8bBiyshgXWNN8nKqttU9pws9jFGneP0O0 0nOMxtVQzGrtwj9PfxzkkvpdRERprd3bOZEDnD5KW6UTC1eKAtIlpcYt6kOoH3bywE2F hibw==