Re: [OPSAWG] Christian's review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 05 January 2018 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7ra7R4NlTLE3c9LezZGDlUHUcCa0jB4liUGHflIyr7g=; b=Dbj7R2y/mOXh+BBVv34j7OUqTPpXf6lvO2NgKW6LFIJ7GIt2yX8afFVIVl4GmajCNR LvtmuwOzbjyO3uQB/9H2K9Lab09lM7IBFc+TtVXeifcxT+dswXTg/D2QFi/QUAiun/TK 9iaS+IXfQOpjolF3JGVv9XTIi7eE6Hhex3P76uDX+KDOOlEOuUyrwl5LQu8aMG59ey8h gE8104dkEe51z4wYButJM9vCqOF02eY4aLDU0Jv4Hg7k6I2T22LPrkZ9C19iiwhVQfWC NjTo0Nas34Nme0rb+5USkf66VDRFjNb6gyxYjDcdgQKi/2ycjWa0Rq2/ERbIhi4oNY9X lNXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=7ra7R4NlTLE3c9LezZGDlUHUcCa0jB4liUGHflIyr7g=; b=IkYkJ1BEcwgdsm3OK88OGvXE5lJgPoVe3FY+uHmFOgPtZq3oltPovZhoRbyorsNs22 JR3h56lDEm9rS8XVM0laH14k7LPjr9KLKIheuyf9L0p67mGW7k39IutzaKL3hLjvAAjH +xHucyn2gfb8KGw2q+1lzfC57FbWO+uIZX1RAF0u+9xSMnDQmg6M+gAAEnBKvtZfSkoY ukLYYbtyrofxIUiIP1x7qg6kHrD3o3g07rNvi73DXIDhc33EfMOSt3Kuv/xxXF44TZjZ /Wl0TmLJ8NuM0YyKBGVjUM01o27Gq3RyIRzP8HTYKI2OihbhxYZZBGmb3xgz4p/Erv9x 94HA==