Re: [OPSAWG] AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-tcpo-v6eh

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Mon, 15 April 2024 20:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713214052; x=1713818852; darn=ietf.org; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=WEsg49kn2ioEf5caNcbYcF/vMRdLeCviyZN8qRhkgrc=; b=VcnodbLHJdh9JNv3OanIlBiVnDUVQeBtE+xhyLo3VtxZKcxlTQqoz0fiLw2+FEe4vU MVJz8vAHtHUomezfibZuAVESgSysJdKnghBg4HZOxWSBnJ9XDHKM9uXzWDCiCVgLdvL0 jV+hzfsndb9iOZvJL52UCjnTzR0hp7w0N0mIioxXPtE4DAaJsswde6CPyu7sXU8GrGUo +AqBKV2cIi3GNm3VBydeGJ2g6mRO07U/BqphgNUMkYiIPTeVFEAHbx9NTTVUXkJdN8Xc L6H1mg7W3l+3NqdVKA9I0E2/GgMHE8e2oIBCxQSeoiTZjp0snYZg0NrzH7zhsuQHqm1W 8G+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713214052; x=1713818852; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=WEsg49kn2ioEf5caNcbYcF/vMRdLeCviyZN8qRhkgrc=; b=WK0Kz1qv6z+50bPmnD0ylPiJDbdXzoA2MNu4dUKcah5jPHrQWXlwI6AxhZ1vmn2s2j 3IwFTuj9AzlOoa21VU6k/1/XGCfnaK32xa1DY6wGTC7F/JFEGAH+oNxwTVtLuSOAUtEK Mj77W8IsVfCUm0czHLjbmj/XV9Letk3UvvGr4MCDamP27I3mWwU/lExNwUtY9xj2Zs6O azofw/pwuyJlr+Vo8FxvprYLUgPKsJ7CqXAnA79qmSJNyjUmlqE3sji/fBs+jub3ryi3 U516h7WrrTRYjp1GFXEqcpsSQYAhSqT6r6ACjw/8YfGgAud5AxpLtYjbwAq5eNqV9T7M 7kXQ==