Re: [OSPF] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-manjuldtv-ospf-sequence-number-00.txt

Manav Bhatia <manavbhatia@gmail.com> Thu, 12 May 2016 05:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=MQdY/vE/HE0Eh4wDbScCNL5bnKU4Kyx+mXDvFtQoYGg=; b=l1VatKVwuQ1RQEQgjgJfToNDxAifUIV3/Ocrvnwn01BQJpr3V66VC1BXW1FOGFsnPX ylgsSCX1N8luCnMpHNGsxIzUkVAFSUo56JWWESz0hElSkLHIg7pHhZLAKTdRoEv7LvSa RHOpxyvl4RGgBZZiCL/LfHJqjCZ/jWfA91rF+ARVUMcshHYxq8X390lafnxs1rMWo099 X/maM4g5nxV2Eb4qX9tOnTKqKMezpOAfEZzHQZeg/snslYrX8Lz3MJkXmPOKmCoRjz4Q N2aaS1tz9lG8WElr2uU42ITFQwIatnSmok5LDW3d0RkJJuvrKp4LbkVOuT2/E6JXVqjg Bq4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=MQdY/vE/HE0Eh4wDbScCNL5bnKU4Kyx+mXDvFtQoYGg=; b=EJFBROCa/QymQz3xtwh+bO1oXsVOEJBH8xP5tjn6QDUf87d5TaGAI9sr6HB/+e2Lkl KkkKxl7KgpXr+exnnP/qdpjJeWsYlnJgeaPASbJOtIywzAZTqR4G8WuJiGlxWTQbVXPM 1tS2vcqW9JRlf4DCevnVVf26TgKBoQjftnopYsgzBq+u+b9gDLqAWQ9XNpVEMOT4k4gz 3S3kl0Eu98LYMee7XS/wUlhcOU4YQXkacCOliChK9FdotCmGDFLeqcrYDiDFUrN5l2rD opEVx6rFMua5twxlX6BBeHFD21mLS/EKi65YQPAfGK+IgcSWCNgJ6aGK52XJFlJimqkq 0xww==