Re: [OSPF] OSPFv3 LSA Extendibility - draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-00.txt

Michael Barnes <mjbarnes@cisco.com> Thu, 27 June 2013 20:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2801; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372364915; x=1373574515; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9xi4U6EbHIt/VGZqfRHtEXfvtTYYIxnzqvtCzWekOdU=; b=foN8CAkQk9A/PCStjjkEPM17oTMg+jDoXInugchn70eGK1doATMqqzk6 Ia2VGw/K0CGmGeD2nT7fMdA/oeERKKhpGqQs9qI5ULtYe41urcz+W/WIk 7d4jKWGW66wqFI5zTfJcaNRkeyNnZ+1/nZeQWGSNDlNQkPg/ndMB4WIDR s=;