Re: [OSPF] OSPFv3 LSA Extendibility - draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-00.txt

"Mike Dubrovskiy (mdubrovs)" <mdubrovs@cisco.com> Fri, 28 June 2013 20:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5431; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372452945; x=1373662545; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=3xnkpy6o/yMbpqq6CjCYA9gCslc4BsToDbpj5OSdyew=; b=WTE5Nu9DrXAIsHhM+uWscbthUg++GYGrsUXeaq2bQ2IvmQ/9RmtruN7R 6pNknvuYAoPMIhn5DJpoXKuuuZlBCYOyMQKTdUNCZNICM/87XvIxprLdP tSl632D0eF0s7uaB/RQ+H01bDyFpE6wqsqYo71+LrG5HeDqjO2Cw0pgiN Y=;