Re: [OSPF] Comments draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-00.txt

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Wed, 09 July 2014 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12135; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404901367; x=1406110967; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=q0XGHct02JogaaYlKoMm3CMlcOrcFUicMjfiHsJCtT8=; b=RAWxn0hqqEBCnscf1tQSrmod/Iaf2dmx1RuRxoqSEY6yClq+D0ZTeL6I SHFWyJQSxM4iQYwaPZHuz9pr6FvpxIC3Kft60Xcr7tA+N4mE/iQn2BzyX GB2qep50WF5iXWh3iTNiAn08uXTki4yx586Uzme15+JRcZB69aJI7GzTN 8=;