Re: [OSPF] Comments draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-00.txt

Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com> Tue, 08 July 2014 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7361; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1404842897; x=1406052497; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Tn6/Q5/ah15WNTkdpyRdKexUMp4C60sgs9YIWrDaRY0=; b=C2wCO/dJWzSeHZLLRM4w0C84wrToEWIXlFIg0lXCSc7YX/3oBX/f0Soy YZ87IYb7+7OOYy/mwSS1R2u+Eqsuauoqp0K1BY8DavooiiYZtIEq9gH3u rxidQ996aJ5QgeQZxZzCQYYdzHiMY9Ho6aAGrafURIYAjbaRHCU40O8GR o=;