Re: [OSPF] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5449 (1697)

Acee Lindem <acee@lindem.com> Mon, 02 March 2009 12:40 UTC

From: Acee Lindem <acee@lindem.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 07:40:34 -0500
To: RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Cc: ah@TR-Sys.de, dang.nguyen@crc.ca, T.Clausen@computer.org, Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr, ospf@ietf.org, Philippe.Jacquet@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [OSPF] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5449 (1697)

RFC Editor,

The right parenthesis is obviously missing. However, I'd disagree
that the omission makes the text very ambiguous or confusing.

Alfred - one thing that would be more useful would be if you reviewed
the documents during WG or IETF Last Call rather than immediately
after they become RFCs :^)

Thanks,
Acee