Re: [OSPF] Poll for WG Adoption of "draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend"

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Wed, 18 September 2013 07:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3292; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379490974; x=1380700574; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IBZsYolsnGy+XFlszYCW4js/j9mYLcH24h29Xkt290I=; b=JsjlTxkQiQdPXku4oTEroAjKXOEWE/Vxq5vPb4huMMC17TMrrfdATCsb RlAArnU39wSPWFqamZIVrKW/groNRUvjX33WSnMFTlEGZnMFF/5e2VF5/ eTnNIQelXD3s9qqb0FWPqT9nPsFpLEgvITZlYrWuUHDmA599gsGx0WG8Q k=;