Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-16

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 14 June 2017 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BTwkvD49pNUr27qcUlJCkcsM8s87oQBqHOidtV60JI8=; b=WA5X4N+sWaMMrlvswQ9XvHNQbeAt5H+wHCisCj+Mrhdsv1xTbvLZzOnZ++DtZ3FGUA P45I3/zL93oZQ35j901xrr/1O0XRUS5cn9joUyL/rGravmvJYkrO92pYr5SICRIgR0pg dZrD1fMbTrAm27wyRUxj49LijZPbT9SdIfcP72robawiEKBV2OG0DBtnGEL8W8ZSJd6j zz2H2RWVI4M/DJpM2V+ELltzBFdG6wY1Isg5CBJNlgUBoAUcxdVBWM1+maWKuf9OJXZa db5KP39lq9fv/+c4UjwIvz0ZkZhMDf5P98U0xwLzX3cb+N82uLwEEly6785XKaVjQl2P tZLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BTwkvD49pNUr27qcUlJCkcsM8s87oQBqHOidtV60JI8=; b=iVkRPwOGDzAe2WHu1QjVjT6T3T8EFRd1G90DOacrH4XJbE/ZkGlxw869cBA6HehHRQ yWu7oJE15G1TgQPWu4ujKGHlWuBW7zqTRsaA+dhzj2BoN2WsJV12r3x98ePFJ5mbpSEK FPEfrZUwmvZLaa1BayVWExhh3fAuyfh121x4DjqiGogyFjw0b177FGVytcrclDKuKdPG M1CNa3soPFvb44AfkPp0qDHw3/py3oMaK/AAJBTBLME2DnEaPfKP8RSnzS9PIHTs55kd 4eor98gN20ToR/sL0bFcKeL1SShGe3z32+mvqRsaQ3uY2XlXUaX5zum3G5KJbfXpFV8J 3fYA==