Re: [OSPF] draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-03

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 08:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9518; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1417766889; x=1418976489; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0I6b5DaefhFw03BIJ1fv38Yty4tEsdUu3f1t3y9USY0=; b=AGH9YMd0SM1CfIOdVduPJtHrxcIp9xJGUtGcy5zRKLSS7cKU/B7v9MR5 6axodIG3ZiEeynV5tZzTenV4opCb51LYIITajZsTrx0J9n02vVe+eDCAt t3mbFUvbEMsr9Cx7DvlH/oUI+9Jbr/ws7GUD9NiWKQqqlyU4hY6+4W0yT E=;