Re: [OSPF] OSPFv3 Autoconfiguration - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-05.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Fri, 07 February 2014 08:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5031; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391761873; x=1392971473; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=WHcB6zNumANoFn4XaWCAoKeueuUpiX3OmevcdagBJWM=; b=ljNjnS9ABGn6hGV7WCI4Ye6qWJI2SRVeVe0iPJ70KgeSFx2SwD2wpcKW dyiYuUvAAuBFz/paXPI3JvUObklH4XWBWegCvqfGJI2orJRFVXzi2WBZJ l30ARdIlnYASFQjtVvk1TrSjPq3oDVlehMYUjdt5dPL4BmTH8EYiolhjf E=;