Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-06.txt

Acee Lindem <acee@REDBACK.COM> Tue, 04 February 2003 15:12 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:14:01 -0500
From: Acee Lindem <acee@REDBACK.COM>
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ospf-hitless-restart-06.txt
To: OSPF@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM

The only change in this version is that "hitless restart" has
been replaced by "graceful restart" (as per our discussion on
common graceful restart terminology between protocols). Due to
the respin on the draft, I'm extending the WG last call
period to February 21st, 2003. Please forward your
comments to the OSPF list before this time.

Thanks,
Acee

--
Acee