Re: some clarifications....

"Manral, Vishwas" <VishwasM@NETPLANE.COM> Tue, 04 February 2003 12:07 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 07:13:32 -0500
From: "Manral, Vishwas" <VishwasM@NETPLANE.COM>
Subject: Re: some clarifications....
To: OSPF@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM

Hi Alok,

If after SPF a route gets deleted, it can also be removed from the RIB.

Once the "adjacency loss" happens, a router changes its router/network LSA.
This in turn causes a change in the routes. The LSA's sent from the "earlier
adjacent router" are not considered, and hence the routes learnt do not
appear in the SPF calculations. Check Section 12.4, RFC2328.

Thanks,
Vishwas