Re: [P2PSIP] New draft: draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-hop-00

Philip Matthews <philip_matthews@magma.ca> Sun, 17 June 2007 23:58 UTC

From: Philip Matthews <philip_matthews@magma.ca>
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] New draft: draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-hop-00
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 19:58:08 -0400

Whoops!
It was just pointed out to me that I gave the wrong links in the e-
mail below.

The correct links are:
Text version:
     http://www.magma.ca/~philip_matthews/draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-
hop-00.txt
HTML version:
     http://www.magma.ca/~philip_matthews/draft-matthews-p2psip-hip-
hop-00.htm

Sorry about that.

- Philip

PS. The links quoted in the original message were to the Concepts draft.
I recommend reading that one too!  :-)