Re: [P2PSIP] AD evaluation: draft-ietf-p2psip-share-07

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 23 March 2016 20:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=EbaX25nHV/hzu16kAXKHP0gvMtM=; b=QkQVDW bSP+aQohvNln5ggcfNJSoixf+ESYt5xgCI/DFdAKHkI514N5092tedMObbiUE0Ht SF2zD79J1wv/XJzqBKnP7dsL4HAMubNPid+k21k5531y9M4G2Q5Zhb5stRBLafHk BrAprJHbCm9m+78IX1BBXzfv3Aa7BRQ+FjxvE=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=EbaX25nHV/hzu16 kAXKHP0gvMtM=; b=NwPnKCVtNVXsm/qI7gPafQaZdiMJt5ROC3IKuQExev+t7+d /nXkWuDJjfmjCEj9H3/IzCtTwnxeoyFW6sAvDpqby3HLO8RbEA4uaUALEjjJC5bx jkUgQZBaYOXgYacK21nB2XbUX5NMg3XaqQovlRuSYyF5kPJneTbD8csi/rkQ=