Re: [P2PSIP] [OPSAWG] An SNMP Usage for RELOAD

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Thu, 27 October 2011 11:17 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: peng.yonglin@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:09:09 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=9/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.7.19.51514:17:9.535, ip=86.163.151.98, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __TO_NO_NAME, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, __CHAR_CHINESE_CT, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, CN_TLD, __HIGHBITS, __CP_URI_IN_BODY, __C230066_P5, __GB2312_MAINLAND_CELL_NUMBER, __LINES_OF_YELLING, BODY_SIZE_5000_5999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, LOCALE_CHINESE, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS