RE: [P2PSIP] HBH vs. E2E SIP in P2PSIP

<marcin.matuszewski@nokia.com> Mon, 16 July 2007 08:42 UTC

Subject: RE: [P2PSIP] HBH vs. E2E SIP in P2PSIP
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:45:27 +0300
From: marcin.matuszewski@nokia.com
To: jdrosen@cisco.com, p2psip@ietf.org

Hi Jonathan,

The authors discussed this problem and decided to leave two options. As
Henry said there are pros and cons of either these but... I agree with
you that the first option should be a MUST from the security
perspective.
Actually this issue is discussed in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-matuszewski-p2psip-security-re
quirements-01.txt document.