Re: [Pals] Soliciting reviews for draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 21:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=CSgD5o24KaOTz1rZwG4jzS1yV59IfFwS35GQilvE1B8=; b=Y1H8TL7rz5vsX4L/LOpP4hqaiTPk0cHMQjClsY5MKMTmKjuwunvdie41tb0r5hz66u Kl8M8l5P3XuGgEXFl6HUMvGzBOFHojkA+yR0Ux3azBrUdFAP946FxWxADqt7VKGTF2Hd nR6PoWaUakkEg5s8zGJ7ONRwryi7HM4xQ0tj60DcwA6xR54ikxD/u8qP9Q29RCh2T2sz tSupjeSv18otzCf8C/rF3+mYDWr3b1qFzPod3AAk89oy6pFeRmZ/ua0NV4ssPmlAauy2 1pwVxlxp7aQCF2BcTsGVG0DxU57IPEAGDBhflz6g3J+4EeWROZ4ulFChDkDQ0QjNIXX/ 21OA==