Re: [Pals] Soliciting reviews for draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 26 December 2014 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=hQEmIDvwMJaKSLbYbZMgrQZmnMX5vvlUVdktS5qvhK8=; b=kEJ++a/7Z3YabKJ0ZkLm716OUyZ07/oZfKc/1hyAnSMIGHEJ/iaJKd2IMtqQ2LInjj WsSJITaTC/Z6WO3Uv0IAUUP2mMYH+e274nAI0UDn2v2QnWtWKPl4sn+NuMsEDNDOOHHM 6uQrCXj/I+ql0Dc0rXqtAf+cipuo91RmDJKXO5pjklidz4F1DS1V4lEQH5zlQkPvPz95 vHpCAYMiyCwRKWL8750YfcQuok0Yni5grFczcZX/OrcNW0JcJhUQ2P9s+c+o4dqrB0sj DZ+/LEN6QKOb+UTENyuJLdFSg5Y5WTuqGiW+IYyRDGzeKJwh6aKmrFr5cc78AZsJW9vC vFtg==