Re: [Pals] IP-VPN without IP/UDP header transportation

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 11 July 2022 13:25 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DtuGRcQ3o3C4f8EvNY2kFGNgrALxDgSyZ8cWQf6aUJE=; b=VErA5WW4nu/wgDui7e9Eh4X8n88kp9Kt9J9tT2Ot5xKutqlc5nlxAzLfS950SYH5GD 4hmVkXNjETaI7hXtzXFQlSD+KQrQWPkBInt8GV6JnHdLIeXN1edLKP1KjzyzwIDaaUiG XtGRPdQY3NRu0bTOdTnrWIUa9mkJbwR7N0HYhgA3eTEoiQiDEj/OQ+73wqsTUFDjUJXw mx+PktGPtWCSv/ExUsLnLUi/K5qu5Kxo4G63csb23oQTCK3RBYRpz6kwFliHN/6D6aKI kHvhY4Zm7Cf8TGVUjQSuia+EJ+JbSriBT6S8Ftw6S6WinxWNE5F0M96PhDYYb9342tuv d55g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DtuGRcQ3o3C4f8EvNY2kFGNgrALxDgSyZ8cWQf6aUJE=; b=uZsC2Y6kXj6rG28hdyYmG1PB6oC2S6MVAJhMw0GSU30aeL676LsGPiEv8mtHsn7FEo ZWRd1TJz6SGteMMmnVN+jTXRWuAPFfbXiOs20hC53m7tpRvoeu1KihLPYiO9W+5yVpjf pwtA7N2eSz3TuNwrGmiiOpOKWrjiKRKad9uEYI9XoTfCpnCPFVD5ihRAxRmywP3AFA5n Tmku44DFQjjE+JgDQW1FQfXc+TvcQq8XYfAN9vccoiHoR8PPQyAByemEh5bZZYmz/eqh vO5rnRIiJrOYtcn/IXZ+aUuylI4yQHtgiGYpqcDq8ly6Pbmne7KNwXXiM+dFDt3ck6/i 1kDw==