Re: [Pana] Security Comment: draft-ohba-pana-relay-02.txt

Margaret Wasserman <margaretw42@gmail.com> Mon, 29 November 2010 20:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=zv1yU2r5NouvcXDPd5HQtuoHCYX4tlc50684oZkgx4c=; b=t7DhF+WacYUtbWZ4R+1SLs7GPx1lVC3oNDe/IYDwRg/5ajZJ/S5GsLnW7ee22EXgfb RG3B8a1rEEx3sXfy61gWguBjQzBGdi1vzzrhFyojOnKTN4zDOqZ8wC8KkxIAmtSQN2nM jClLmBHGCLF1NSTZdcX9uZzcPpLPtPRyOqxaM=