Re: [Panic] Scope Draft is Available

Robert Moskowitz <rgm-sec@htt-consult.com> Mon, 26 June 2017 18:57 UTC

To: Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com>, "Waltermire, David A. (Fed)" <david.waltermire@nist.gov>
References: <MWHPR09MB14403A4D4118D9D685B31B8DF0E10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <2c391fc46bca4900875ee3b0514df42b@XCH-ALN-010.cisco.com> <MWHPR09MB14404051B8C07A6F1205B7B2F0E40@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <7ddec0441a2d492f979c27325dfe1fdb@XCH-ALN-010.cisco.com> <MWHPR09MB14406D7D3B3505F6DD476366F0E40@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <D4EE3E29-4B4D-4B64-8328-2755E1E17353@telefonica.com> <MWHPR09MB1440FED81B63AC5103EA7B17F0E50@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <3c2c18cd-90a5-ed7f-d803-f2906f3d116b@htt-consult.com> <MWHPR09MB1440989ACF09FB9BADB8747EF0C10@MWHPR09MB1440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAM+R6NUVziQqf_wX_uHoZww2F3WDqHoKNm80EDcst3nu5HkoMA@mail.gmail.com>