Re: [PANRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-questions-10.txt

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 October 2021 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7RYsJUzK87GUySAsX2X1K4W6jClO/4myQCaxcA9pHYE=; b=aIpkfMHaoFObsKICzuAllH3VAZEbjhgzqAZ+sPkMgME6gphJWpJ0fYFkOVw+ibalXt fWDU516tnWTzcsk9MrBnMiLi6IoANnzGLSH3A/3te2vuPw9bllSHYAZ62/fhZIqC91JH CPqllrt8lVIZv44dlxf/ScTgn7MVjNXJ8+wws0ombuEA1+iHD1PZBusDEZkStPEwZAzO CvHZ3lRaRDtoCeSpYF4mSufTfEF+asPLLoOEBUXJ9AEtT8QCBX1uUiQVAtlkuJg1SDYw D3SbUbSSsTwcDr8ii5KS7UZtmYb4QUSl6XOOMzSIpWmVwAmHD7HGyHHThr6l0BAS0anB LweQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7RYsJUzK87GUySAsX2X1K4W6jClO/4myQCaxcA9pHYE=; b=m1zaKDf9u90qz2/LtPlPQnjEpySadvRuDDujKPcobq7XbmsPtBKCyfvCud8FtpE98H +xtiLzduqG941JxoMyzBeGAKFLAVLbdcYxZ/fly3Ts35DvdW2Iu71dIfRQQ87HL7dRYR fo/XGQONhpib1NKVWm/K8WQR94apiFCYNnZbK6Afo93MY47StsBYGaCh/KywiXuPOEEw uRPBKnU22tp2Le+a8t+kXTcLyqREicw5uN+b4NXHrEt29K43zSqC2OSjWBhrgs2m9BRg szPWuJmQda+HGfpTJrzjC2NB91XvNF/DXST2AVViafZ5laDpTrxOmDv0naN2KKF7n9vY m4EQ==