Re: [PANRG] Dependence on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties/

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 10 February 2021 06:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1612937956; bh=P2Qai/+RVuVvHSQQsGsP4qmfj/UlrxKY2e11mMbKnto=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=t08c3mVtqhoRK3npmSSiVbc9WxXNJfm4JGPUp92a6RVx7A3RbMhlxot52AOMXVWvL CbPA6F6nb18YXFZHoYRC1WXPJI7jtGECcwTWa6wouzQEuXW0YAdIby1WfM+63QeRrz unLQEZZ7sz1lKIIcdr9DZB9zCv5o4aj+nAlNLoCGO2H/r+Xtf0CZVgFq+Ytq90qhAW Ywm+Op2facaIesqCssiR8CEUMm7BCfEjYFjkXCDoqyKZPqDyom9rtGKO6m3xeD8lQx njPJxgRte3E2oOj9ksFIBs4cojL5mYXJMGngpBF8oGD/KM36Uf96/fE6HO0cbjXeEl RnQ4AgHPpxdAA==