Re: [PANRG] Dependence on https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-path-properties/

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 09 February 2021 21:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=o5O7WmyYI57A6D2GDuBFBr6sd2x/zWSEZiKeVyl4dMY=; b=VtiA+o33vgYcJqNrhSfwElTaqiyL1CMJRGYgRy09jalopzUWh0wUWojrLDJew28nFy 2IIBFWjkKvR5vRbR5WPnB/CZ/mMxTc+RyFK9/lk58fNp4cih3HCdUr9LGqp9btqh+sEH H0iRQ/UWEPAj4YFfHZiuGB0ALbW6gsh9hCaOYHdygdEmuQ1MfyIQu6v208Rkf3rO5H2/ XBNlauWRDTyfwMtYTtJg8868HxX57PgwngVzjxW4/2vdX5Snd8dMt+/qHbSK2TY6kcQQ DiSPkHCD5KPPoUvxu7F+74+X6xtr9iMUZRvhfjciKrBqQGtiEvpSP6+WlFjsmXZx0I0H I2GQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o5O7WmyYI57A6D2GDuBFBr6sd2x/zWSEZiKeVyl4dMY=; b=o2R+gEgZboLIvCFGJzFwyQyahka7bmPXr2MSkr5SYqpiBKzw2pVtqjbJfMovpyny7R pMzWtbXKiWR/iidnzfEU5lWr9EJQHjWOY4Bpz+fq9/mJBsbHizB42OqAt7UCqGs2FdNz qwqTtLw2U3vMcvcwJpojTcWxB93SI73FGWbcb2ZAxAKCUToBaEeiJI9/P7r+kgn+e8nt ykT+khxKddyg33KZ47r5aQ52oJUGOOt8AGLlCJa4R9R4PrVqdkm/jYtU9mSqV1t/LLFI 6/W9AMI6L+i/a6C4TBHAWfj4bAFzChiD3LY5kLJNh2iGgYR9ouu511QHyENsLRARPDsT lmQA==